The Grand Bend & Area Chamber of Commerce has been around since 1957. We are a small yet active Chamber serving businesses located in towns, villages and hamlets along Lake Huron’s shoreline corridor.
Our Members are located as far away as Sarnia and Goderich as well as closer to home in Arkona, Dashwood, Exeter, Forest, Grand Bend, Ipperwash, Northville, Parkhill, Port Franks, St. Joseph, Thedford and Zurich – and all points in between!
The Chamber had its roots in an earlier Grand Bend Promotion Committee in the 1950s which worked to promote tourism to the area and still today we provide Tourism & Visitor Services to the Municipality of Lambton Shores at the Welcome Centre located in Grand Bend, just 500-metres from the Beach that started it all.
Handy Member Quicklinks:
- Directory of Chamber Members
- Upcoming Chamber Events
- Current and previous newsletters
- Chamber Members Only Forum
- Pay My Bill
- September 13 – Golf Tournament. See more details.
- October – Fall Members Mixer. See more details.
- November – Celebrate the Season Awards Dinner. See more details.